Reach of the Brilliant Mind

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-- Albert Einstein


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Randomness Pouring!

Its my second year in Bangalore and this one is proving to be a lot more random than the last one. Getting drenched in random Bangalore rains on consecutive days is most likely the inspiring source for this random thought. Like I said, it's pouring!

This year has been full of unexpected events, initiatives and outcomes. Still a couple of months till we call it an year and I expect more random stuff to come across. From the lack of concrete short-term goals, this year has given me some unease for sure. Last year at Bangalore was a set of nicely placed milestones on a long smooth road. This year, in contrast I feel like I have started entering the deep sea and my sight of the horizon is slowly fading out. The sea ofcourse has blessed me so far with a constant fluttering sail and my compass seems to have settled down in a stable state. The random events I mentioned do come in as asynchronous breezes and have kept my meals spicy.

As I wonder, I hope for an island that lies in my way, a halt that helps me reaffirm the direction of my cruise.

Till then, keep sailing...

3 comments:

navin said...

Thunderbird!

Enigma said...

talk about random metaphors.... dont let the ship sail so far... you forget what the port was and ..... what was i talkin about again?? [:P]
nice goin on the continuity though!

kads said...

Enigma's honest comments score - 10/10 [:)]