Reach of the Brilliant Mind

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-- Albert Einstein


Saturday, November 10, 2007

CSIA - A brand in the making!

I am on my way back to Bangalore and I write this as I wait to board my flight at CSIA - Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Anyone traveling to Mumbai in the coming future, be assured to get yourself pleasantly surprised!

This airport is undergoing a complete make-over: right from the structure to its brand image as a whole. I have so many things to say but the airline staff just announced that my flight is boarding!

For details though: http://www.csia.in/

Njoi!

I love Mumbai :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mumbai rocks man ..Mumbai rocks :)

kads said...

sawaal!...